Belief
I managed to finally get down to serious studying and it makes me more content than anything. I realised today the thrill that comes from completely 8 pages of critical appreciation and i sorta like it. I don't like to enough to keep wanting to do it, but it makes the exhaustion from the 2 hours very worth it (:
Tomorrow's a new day, one more day closer to the end of these exams, one day closer to what comes after. As i wrote down all the things i wanted to do, i got increasingly excited. The end of promos mean the start of catching up and hanging out and everything that i miss so much.
I miss my friends.
I miss hockey.
I love my class.
I need hugs.
I'll give hugs.
I hate dependancy
You talk to him and it burns me like the sun
I'm excited.
"...you don't have an inability to make people happy, you've an inability to BELIEVE you make (them) happy..."
In one message, you managed to pinpoint my exact fear and say exactly what i needed to hear. And for that, i thank you. You're my refuge, my reason, my strength. I'd be lost without you.
Lord, i kept you in my pocket, in my heart. When i felt my emotions overpowering my thoughts again, i turned to you and in that silence that's derived from the music and the words and the prayer, the silence not intrinsic in itself but instead in eliminating everything in the outside world, in that silence i found You. You're always there, waiting patiently for me to come back time and time again, heartache after heartache. And i thank You Lord, Amen.
-we're only as happy as everyone else seems to think we are